PLEASE HELP -pg111593143818

2 Replies
Julie - May 12

CAN ANYONE HELP??? I had my D&C 2 weeks ago 4/22/05 on 4/29/05 I had to go back to my OB to have a large blood clot removed. My partner and I had s_x on the 1 as I tend to ovulate around 12 days. I had my follow up appt. yesterday 5/6 and my OB said it was possible to be pregnant again but to wait to take a test til the 20th of this month. She said it was too early to test. Well I am impatient and tested last night 5/6 and got a BFP!!! Anyone expirence this or know somone who did? Please give me your imput!! Thanks You can also e-mail me too: [email protected] Thanks for your help!! :-) Fingers Crossed

Tiffany - May 12

I hate to disappoint you, but the positive test could be residual hormones. But, I hope you are pregnant. Time will tell

Julie - May 13

Thanks Tiffany. I am keeping my fingers crossed but your right time will tell. I had a hcg blood quant on Sunday the 8th. My levels were still high 287 but they want to rescan on Monday the 16 to see weather they are going up or down. I took another hpt (fact plus which detects the hcg at 200+) I took that test on the 11 4 days after the first scan. Well I will keep you posted. Thanks! Julie

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?