PLEASE HELP ME-pg111357223118

1 Replies
Mummy123 - April 15

I have had one baby just over a year ago, since then I have not had a proper period, only slight spotting. A few months ago, something dropped out of me as I was getting in the bath that looked like a blob in the shape of a sea-horse about the size of a 1p (i know it sounds stupid) The thing is about an hour ago another one has come out, slightly smaller like a 5p but they had small veiny kind of things in them and were quite clear? I have had unprotected s_x and was quite sure I wasnt pregnant as I had no symptoms, and I was out celebrating my birthday in the clubs about 4 days ago and I am really shitting myself as to what this could be. Please can somebody tell me what is going on, bcause my 1st pregnancy was fine all through, I have no idea what a miscarrige looks like. Also a few months ago something came out of me that looked like, a raw peice of meat or something, but no blood. I hope you can help. Thankyou

elyse - April 15

I would book app to see GP as your periods are out, were they ok before baby? as for the losses i'm not sure, m/c normally comes with blood. I would ask your gp for a scan to check whats going on? Hope this helps take care.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?