Preeclampsia-pg121813794331

3 Replies
munhmandah - August 7

Can I get pregnant after two preeclampsia?

HeavenisMine - August 7

Losses you mean? From pre-eclampsia?I am pretty sure you could, the best person to speak to is your doctor though since they would know your body better than any of us. Best wishes to you.

munhmandah - August 12

Yes. Losses from pre-eclampsia. I'm in Mongolia, and hospitals in here are not as good as US hospitals. Is there any chance to make an appointments with kidney doctors? Result of my kidney test is pretty good. Unfortunately, my average blood pressure is now 110/160 which is too high to me. I'm 33y.

eclipse - August 13

You can, but you are considered extremely high risk, and I wouldn't even try until you get that blood pressure under control. Do you have a family doctor that you go to? They could refer you to a kidney or cardiac doctor. Let the doctors know that you want to conceive soon, though, because that will affect what kind of medication they put you on. Since I'm not familiar with Mongolian hospitals, I don't know if any of this is doable, but you need to make sure you are stable non-pregnant first before you even try for a baby again. Good luck to you and keep us posted!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?