Pregnancy After Miscarriage-pg117021760027

6 Replies
kristi77 - January 30

Hi everyone, I had a miscarriage in October 2006. It was my 2nd one. My husband and I decided to try away after the doc gave the okay. I'm now 4 days late on my period. I took a test yesterday and it was negative. I've got symptons.. tired, br___t are sore, nausea and I'm cramping. Any advice? The cramping is worrying me is this normal??

angelinakai - January 31

Hey Kristi. I had two miscarriages last year and am now 7 week pg. I had the cramping this time too and it is very normal. i went to the ER and they were like ... why are you here? haha... just freakin out a little i guess. i hope that you are and that this one is healthy.

kristi77 - January 31

Thank you very much for the advice. I'm taking a test on Friday maybe Monday. Still no period :) Keeping fingers crossed. Thanks

ahay - February 1

I recently had a miscarriage on January 19th. On Tuesday I received my HCG levels from Monday and they are at 6. How soon can I start trying to conveive again?

kristi77 - February 1

They told me to wait after 2 regular periods. It sucks waiting but it's best for you and better chances of carrying a healty baby. Good Luck

kristi77 - February 3

I took a test this morning and it was negative. I'm going to do one more on Monday morning then call me doctor. Thanks :)

kristi77 - February 4

Thanks everyone for their advice. I did get my period today. I was 8 days late. When do I start testing to ovulate? When will I ovulate? Would it be the same as before my late period?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?