PROGESTERONE-pg116976169460

1 Replies
mtoc - January 25

I have had two miscarriages. The last one was over three months ago. My doctor has instructed me to get my progesterone tested while I"m ovulating. So I am approaching ovulation wanted to throw out the question.... Can I go take my progesterone test and then plan to try and get pregnant that same day or soon after? Does anyone have any experience with this test and what will come with the results? Any info would be helpful. thanks.

Lynne - January 27

I had my progesterone levels check last month. My doctor had me to come in toward the end of my cycle. I am pretty sure it was around cd 26 or so. I think you should call your doctor to check at what part of your cycle does he/she want it checked. All the progesterone level check will verify is that you are ovulating if you have it done right at ovulation, if you have it checked later in the cycle after ovulation the test confirms there is enough to sustain a pregnancy if conception is successful. Call your doctor's office, speak with the nurse and check. My doc did a full blood panel, progesterone and thyroid check as well. Good luck and have a nice day.-L

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?