Question-pg112549063018

6 Replies
Nazlie - August 31

Hi, I had an D&C on the 27 July and i bled for about 3 days after, i then started bleeding on the 26 August but i only bled for one day, is that normal? Could i be pregnanct again? I had a blythm Ovum

Kim - September 1

Hi Nazlie: I'm wondering the same thing! If you only bled for a day, that would be curious. That is about the time when you could expect another period after m/c, so I'm wondering if your day of bleeding was some implantation spotting???? It could be just that your body is kind of whacked out from m/c, and is trying to get back to normal. But if you are pregnant, a pg test should be able to detect that by now. Let me know what happens and GOOD LUCK!

Nazlie - September 2

Hi Kim, thanks for responding, i have spoken to my gynae and she recommended that i wait another 10 days and then do a blood test but like you said it could be that my body is trying to get back to normal, but i'll keep you posted.Thanks

Kim - September 6

Great! I hope for good news for you. Keep me posted, I'd love to know your results!

Kim - October 27

Hey girl! Oh my goodness, it sure sounds good to me. I would test! If you are 13 days late I certainly think a home pg test should be able to detect it. How are you standing the waiting?!?!?! AHHH!!! Take a test you crazy girl and let me know. I actually went in to the doctor this time around and had THEM give me a test because I was so tired of guessing and waiting. It was positive!

Nazlie - October 28

Hi, Congrats, i'm postively over the moon for you, do you know how far you are? This waiting is driving me up the pole but my fears are getting the better of me, i decided to test this weekend, will let you know on Monday.

Nazlie - November 7

Kim, where are you? How are you doing? as for me i found out last week Wed i'm 6 weeks preggos. Heard and saw HB, amazing.....Now tell me about you, how are things with you?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?