Should I Be Concerned -pg112127261918

1 Replies
scarlett - July 13

I'll try to keep this short. I took three positive pregnancy tests last week, one on Thursday and two on Saturday. Sunday night I started spotting brown, and then Monday afternoon I took a negative urine test at a pregnancy center. I never had very strong pregnancy symptoms (no nausea; swollen br___ts, but not tender, etc.) although I was constantly, extremely tired in the weeks leading up to the testing. At any rate, when I took the negative test Monday I assumed that I'd had a chemical pregnancy. However, the brown spotting hasn't slowed down, and has in fact increased a bit, and now includes a few clots each time I wipe. There have only been one or two wipes that included red, everything else has been distinctly brown. My question is this: Do I need to be concerned about an ectopic pregnancy? I've had no cramping pain whatsoever, just the spotting. I'm really at a loss as to how to handle this. Thanks in advance for any advice you all can offer.

scarlett - July 13

I forgot to mention that, as of right now, my period is over two weeks late. Thanks again.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?