Spotting -pg112397587518

1 Replies
Bella - August 13

Well it's now been two weeks since my m/c. About three days before it all happened, I had been constipated so I tried going to the bathroom and when I wiped, there was red blood (sorry way tmi). I had brown spotting two days after that then I found out I was miscarrying. Now, two weeks later, the same thing has happened again today when I tried going to the bathroom. What do you think this could be from? I have no idea if I've ovulated yet but I know the blood definately isn't coming from the rectal area. I mean there's no way I could be pregnant again... ugh, the joys of being a woman...

Elle - August 13

Bella, it sounds like you stopped bleeding completely 2 weeks ago after you miscarried and are now spotting again. If that is the case, this is exactly what's happening to me right now too. My doctor told me by phone last night it was very unlikely that this is AF. (can't get more info until Monday) My mother who had three miscarriages says the same (this is not period) but more likely this is just more bleeding as a result of the same miscarriage. The only difference between your situation and mine (a__suming you did not do D & C) is that your spotting started brown (old blood) and mine started bright red (new bleeding). I'll let you know what my Dr. says on Monday--until then hopefully we can both can get some answers on this website.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?