Test Result Confusion-pg112465752718

2 Replies
bella - August 21

Okay... I don't know what to think. I had an early m/c July 30 and *if* I'm going to get back to my normal cycle, I should get my next af around Aug. 26. I really want to get preg again and I'm obsessed with taking hpt so I took one today. It's the first response and it clearly came up with a positive result almost immediately but then I read about evaporation lines so I'm confused. The result line is much lighter and thinner than the control line but it's there. What do you think?

Emily - August 21

From what I know an evaporation line is a colorless line you can just see the faintest line. If it is a positive line it will be the same color as the control window line but if your still worried, take another pregnancy test and follow the instructions carefully-if you do it should not have an evaporation line.

Lynn - August 22

It could either be a real positive or it could be HCG left over from the m/c, it could take a while for it to drop.(everyones different) Do you know if you ovulated for sure. If you did you're probably pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?