The Clean Slate Part 106

153 Replies
katie37 - July 8

Stef this thread is dedicated to you and little Ava!!!

katie37 - July 8

OMG my new number at 20 dpo is 3657!!!!!

april baby - July 8

Great number Katie. Maybe twins. Stef - We are all thinking about you and cannot wait to hear the great news that Ava is here nice and safe in your arms!!!! Af started for me today. This is going to make it a long day for me. Jenna

FrancesM - July 8

Morning all. Hey Stef, hope things are going well for you this morning. Looking forward to hearing all about it. Great numbers Katie. Jenna, that sucks. Did you say you were going to call the Dr about any of this? Allie, are you going to call the Dr about your short period this month?? I really hate hearing all these AFs arriving. I am a grump today my DH is being a DH. Men!

katie37 - July 8

ALLIE are you going to call the doctor and try to get in and find out what is going on? JENNA, that sucks that she showed. I will be rooting for you guys this month. FRANCES, sorry to hear that DH is being a b___thead. LORI, how are you today? Are you still getting settled back in from your long trip?

AllieP. - July 8

Great numbers Katie! they really skyrocketed! Jenna-sorry AF came! We can be cycle buddies this month. I'm only on CD3. Frances- I did leave a message this morning at the doctors. I basically said my period lasted two days and the first day was medium flow, the second light and today just spotting. I said i started the Femara today but was wondering if the doctor was concerned about possible scarring why he didn't recommend another sonohysterogram to check for scarring. In my mind that would make sense to check for any scarring first. Right? Maybe i'm jsut being paranoid. But then again, i think back to way before i was pregnent the third time and i remember a couple months my AF's being really light. Maybe this is how i am supposed to be? I don't know. I wish the doctor would just do a d__n shg to rule out the scarring so i'm not sitting here fretting about it. Now i'm not sure if he can or not since i started the Femara. Not sure if the saline u/s would screw anything up. Its all very frustrating and not fair. Oh and to top it all off not only did i find out someone i know from home is preggo but now my other g/f just emailed me last night saying she is. Im just highly depressed at the moment. It's been way over a year for me now, with there miscarriages, three D&c's. Its just not fair. Sorry for the boo me vent session girls! Hope everyone is dong well and soon we'll hear from Stef! Can't wait to see pics of baby Ava.

FrancesM - July 8

Allie, I am so sorry that you are down. I wish there was something I could do to help you. Maybe the Dr will call back with a suggestion. I know that you are frustrated that 2 more people in your life have popped up pg. Try not to let it bother you even though I know it will. I know that your time is coming and then YOU will be the one emailing everyone YOUR good news. Hang in there the best you can. Let me know what the Dr says.

saramcg - July 8

STEF-----Good Luck Today!!!! I hope you got a little bit of sleep last night, but either way, I pray that all goes well for you and can't wait to hear from you soon....if anyone hears from her...please post b/c i know that she doesn't have my #!!!! .......ALLIE- I am so sorry that you are going thru this heartache... you don't deserve it at all. But maybe a short cycle is just normal for you right now? I wish you luck this month...you too JENNA...I am sorry that AF showed up for you too...i hope you and allie both get the bfps that you deserve this month....and TORY...join the club...you got your AF too! wow it was over a year without one! the one perk of b___stfeeding!!! I hope it is not too bad for you...wow on what you told me about my situation...I am wondering at what point they will want to keep me regardless of contractions? I'm not sure how they will handle it. I have contractions ALL the time, (but especially in the evenings) but nothing timable...tomorrow I will be 36 weeks and I am getting my a__s off of this couch and out of this house!!! I really don't care if it puts me into labor at this point! ......KATIE.....great numbers!!!!!! wow, you really might be have twins!!! and you have had them before too right? your numbers skyrocketed!!! do you know when your first appointment is going to be???.....FRANCES- sorry dh is being such a grump! how ar eyou feeling? hang in there girlie...i think we are next!!!

ROBYN - July 8

STEF totally thinking of you today. im typing one handed feeding justin. katie awesome numbers strong implanter i feel a girl for you and only one. (: this ones a keeper.

katie37 - July 8

SARA, yes I have a set of fraternal twins. They are 16 years old. My appointment is scheduled for the 18th of July which is a bad day in retrospect because that is the same day that I had my D&C last year. What a coincidence! I hope it turns out to be a better day. ROBYN, I hope it is just one. I'm too old to have two little ones at the same time. So you think a Girl for me? That is exactly what my dh wants. I will be happy with whatever we are blessed with. No word from Stef yet? I'm sure she is doing great.

AllieP. - July 8

ok i got a call back from the nurse and she told me that if the doctor was really that concerned about scarring he wouldn't be prescribing me femara and trying to get me preggo. She also said though u/s's don't show scarring they do sometimes show an uneven, almost bumpy outline of the endometrium if there were adhesions in there. She said my u/s's have nice smooth lines and the doctor only mentions scarring to patients as only a possibility so they are aware. She went on to say all periods are differnt and i need to relax! She said if i don't get pregnant maybe next month they will do a sonohysterogram or another hysteroscopy to check for scarring if the doctor thinks thats what needs to be done. So for the moment, i'm supposed to sit tight, continue with the meds and try and get preggo! She's right in def one respect, why would the doctor want me to try for a baby if he thinks I couldn't carry it? So that made me feel a bit better.

katie37 - July 8

ALLIE, at my last visit with my doctor I mentioned Femara to him and he was clueless as to why a doctor would prescribe that to a woman trying to concieve. He is only a OBGYN though so I'm sure your RE knows better. I'm glad that you are feeling more at ease now. Take it easy and start plotting out the s_x on the calendar.

FrancesM - July 8

Allie, I am glad you heard back from them. I hope you can breathe a little easier now. You and Dh need to get on the ball and get it on sister! Let's (well not me and you...lol) make a baby!! Woo hoo!!

katie37 - July 8

ROBYN, I just found an article of a study that was done which states that females have higher HCG levels initially than males. Is this why you are thinking girl?

AllieP. - July 8

Katie-just curious, do you know why your doctor was clueless about Femara? I know it's a newer fertility drug and its not supposed to have the side effects that clomid does. thanks Frances! I know i just need to relax!! Sheesh I can't help feeling paranoid though.

katie37 - July 8

I don't know why he said that. He looked it up in his little medical journal and I think he said that it was used to treat some cancers. Weird huh?

AllieP. - July 8

Its werid that he didn't know about it but if he's in the "old school" frame of mind and not up to date on the most current fertiity meds then i can understand. Femara is used to treat cancer too.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?