Trying Again-pg120071527777

3 Replies
sluminais - January 18

I gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl on Dec. 9, 2007 at 26.5 weeks and had her by classical c-section. she only lived for 1 hr. losing her has been the most awful thing i have ever experienced in my entire life. i really feel like the only way to fill this void and overcome this hurdle is to have another baby. i am not trying to replace her, but am just anxious to experience everything i have dreamed of about being a mom. i am so ready. how long should i wait before safely conceiving again?

HoneyGlitter - January 19

I just wanted to tell you that I am so very sorry for your loss. That is just so heartbreaking my gosh.

beckyttc#3 - January 20

I am so sorry for your loss as well! I'm not sure about conceiving after giving birth by c-section. I know with a miscarriage they say to wait a few months..... I didn't,and got pregnant the next month. My sister-in-law lost a baby at 20 weeks (had to deliver her v____ally). She got pregnant 2 months later and had no problems with her next daughter. Good luck to you!

sluminais - January 20

thanks so much HoneyGlitter and beckyttc#3 for your sympathy. and thanks beckyttc#3 for the info on you and your sister in law. it is very encouraging to hear good outcomes from previous losses.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?