Trying To Conceive-pg114125681818

5 Replies
Mehzabeen - March 1

I am 29 and trying to conceive again. I had miscarriage 6 months ago. I have been closely following the fertile and ovulation period. I have just missed my period for 2 days now. I have tested but negative results. Am I pregnant. Please advise what to do? I am really enxious.

Kristine - March 1

Your best bet would be to take a blood test at your doctor's office. That would give you an accurate result, positive or negative. Good luck!

AshleyB - March 1

Yeah, I agree with Kristine, Good Luck To you.

ginger - March 2

in the same boat my period is about 4/5 days late 2 tests both negative. ive had 2 loses 1 to ectopic and another at 5 months into the pg. i talked to my doctor today and im going to see him tomorrow i think you should do the same. i hate this waiting. good luck.

frankschick2001 - March 2

Many women do not test positive on the home pregnancy tests until weeks into pregnancy, so I wouldn't worry about that. But I would say to get to your doctor for a blood test. You shouldn't need to go to the obgyn, your regualr physician should be able to do this test for you as well.

Patreasa_Mullen - March 2

Hello Mehzabeen. When i found out I was pregnant with my daughter, it was a week before my period was due, about 8 dpo. The E.P.T. came back positive, but the doctor's office blood AND urine test came back negative. sadly, i lost my daughter at 22 weeks this past christmas, but i am looking to be preg again. It really depends on the woman, and not what the "Textbook" says. Every woman is different. Good luck, and i hope you get the results you are looking for...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?