Tubal Pregnancy-pg115069172818

2 Replies
Liznette - June 19

Im 23 years old ,in january i got pregnant but it was a tubal pregnancy .they did a surgery and found an ovarian cysts,they took the pregnancy and the cysts out,but its been 6 month and i was having pain and bleeding i went to the doctor and she dint do nothing,Now my belly got a lil big and people be asking if im pregnant ,im going crazy .they say i look 4 month pregnant .if i tuch my belly i get cramps ,its feels really weird and i had my period only for one day.i just dont know what to do.i just will like to know someone else opinion.

kristie h - June 19

Hi Liz, If i were you i would ask for a U/S done and take a pregnant test to make sure. I have not had a tubal pregnancy but i have had a cyst that has burst and needed surgery on it straight away. To this day i have pain where the cyst was and yes i have had nothing but trouble since. I have a 16 month old son and have had two miscarriages after i go fullterm with another i want a hysorectamy.

Liznette - June 19

Thank you Kristie for your opinion,yes i been having pain where the cysts was just like you.and the thing is that i went to the doctor to check my HCG and it was dropping,i went only 4 times and never went back.The bad thing is now everybody is asking if im pregnant and like i say is been 6 month is just depressing.But like you told me to take a pregnancy test ,if the HCG drop its just not possible right?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?