Vanishing Twin Syndrome-pg112836993318

1 Replies
Amanda - October 3

Has anyone here experienced this?? Is it like a normal miscarriage and then one survives??Any help aprrecitated...

victoria - October 5

hello Amanda, I had that with my daughter Alyssa I was pregnant with twins but at first I didnt no it but me and my husband were laying in bed and it was like my water broke and it was mixed with a little bit of red so I went to ER and the doctor checked me and told me to make appointment with my ob to have a ultrasound done as soon as possible and he even asked me if I was right on my last mp and I said yes but any ways they do the ultrasound and you can see alyssa but in the other sac there was nothing there so my doctor told me that that I was pregnent with twins and the other one was a Vanishing twin which kinda sucked because I always wanted twins and when I finally get pregnant with them one vanish on me. well best of luck and I hope this helps. and so that you know Alyssa was a healthy baby and she weighted 6 lbs, she is now 7 years old, I still have here ultrasound picture and you can see alyssa but the other sac, there isnt any thing there.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?