What Does AF Stand For -pg111230625318

6 Replies
Jill - March 31

I know this may be a silly question, but everyone is talking about AF and I have no idea what this means.

Ellie - March 31

AF refers to "Aunt Flo" or your period, as in Aunt Flo comes to visit every month. Don't feel silly, I still don't know what BFP or BFN means. Any ideas? Big Fat Positive or Big Fat Negative? Who knows. :o)

Jill - March 31

Thanks Ellie. That has been bothering me for a week. I never heard of BFP or BFN. Let me know if you find out.

sarah - March 31

HEY JILL I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE HELL THIS AF MENT EITHER now i do!!

AmyF - March 31

Over on the "Signs of Pregnancy" forum, there is a thread that explains what all the abbreviations mean. BFP= yes it means, Big Fat Positive and BFN means Big Fat Negative. DH= Dear Husband, DD= Dear Daughter, etc. I can't think of them all right now, but go over to that thread- it really will help you out. xxx

anonymous - April 18

I was wondering what AF and DH all meant. Im so glad I found this website because I have no clue. I do know that TTC is trying to conceive.

Heather - April 19

DH = Dear Husband... If you go to www.tryingtoconceive.com and click on the bottom of the page where it says Abriviations you will find a bunch in there that are easy to read.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?