What Is Clomid-pg121758546416

4 Replies
austin-our-sweet-angle - August 1

sorry ladys i new to the site and like to know what clomid.thanks

chuckntracey7 - September 26

Hello again, I just answered one of your questions, and odd but here I am again. Clomid is a prescribed drug by your doctor that will make your body release more than one egg at a time when you ovulate. It is generally taken days 5 - 9 of your cycle and you are supposed to have intercourse on days 12, 14, 16 and possible 18 or 10. I was on clomid for 3 months, 50 mg once a day on the days 5 - 9 and now I am just about 5 weeks pregnant. Are you thinking of taking clomid? I had a lot of symptoms, terrible headaches, night sweats, moodiness, terrible crying, but now I'm pregnant again and I hope it turns out different this time. As I said before I lost my daughter Jan. 31st 2008; she was stillborn at 6 months. I hope this helped!

austin-our-sweet-angle - September 26

hi CHUCK,thank for answer all my questions.i praying for a heahty baby for you .are you taken clomid this preg aswell .

chuckntracey7 - September 27

Thank you for your prayers. They are much needed and appreciated. I got pregnant on clomid only with this pregnancy, not my first with my daughter. She was natural. It took us 4 years to concieve her, and I just couldn't wait that long again.

austin-our-sweet-angle - September 28

hi CHUCK ,why is something so natural getting so hard to do bring a heahlty baby in to world just see to me getting hard for good people and heahlty people to have babys. and just being so under lucky ttc and and having a healhty baby but i know this one is your healhty happy baby brother or sister for your little girl.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?