What Were Your Symptoms -pg116984276882

2 Replies
sdillon78 - January 26

I am so scared that I am going to miscarry. I have a 2 year old little girl right now. I was put on premetrium at 6 weeks and have had very mild brown spotting for this past week once a day (pea size) I have a dr. appt on Monday but would still like to be prepared. Did anyone else have these symptoms? I am 7w5d right now. I really don't have any other pregnancy symptoms besides being really tired....but not nausea and sore br___t with the first one. Thanks for your input!

debbie80 - January 26

sdillon78- I have had two m/c. One was only at 5.5 weeks but I was spotting the whole time and it just got heavier like a period. My second one was in summer time and everything was going good until almost 9 weeks when I went to the bathroom and noticed some pink when I wipped. The next morning I woke up with cramps and the bleeding got heavier and heavier (more than a period) I had a d/c a few days later. Now... I am 9 weeks pregnant and I have had two u/s both times confirmed a heart beat-plus I have had m/s a lot and I can hardly keep my eyes open anymore. I really do not have anymore symptoms than that-my b___bs are not even sore-a little fuller but thats about it....if you are concerned, please go back to your doctor and have them do a ultrasound on you. Hope for the best!

JuJu - January 26

Hi sdillon78; spotting during pregnancy is very common, and oftern doesn't lead to miscarriage. The fact that your spotting is a) light and b) brown are good things. Have you had any medium-serious cramping? Cramping accompanied by bleeding can be a problem. I have had 2 miscarriages, both were 'missed' miscarriages, where the baby died well before I had any symptoms of m/c. But I have also had some good experiences; I spotted for a few weeks in the first trimester when I was pg with my DD, and my pregnancy contiuned just fine. I am now 31 weeks pregnant again; this time I have a placenta praevia but so far everything is ok. My advice to you is to take it easy physically; get plenty of rest and fluids, eat well and definitely go see your doctor. Don't worry about not having too many symptoms....mine didn't really kick in with this pregnancy until about 8 weeks. But my biggest 1st trimester symptom was always tiredness, more so than sore b___bs and nausea (although I did have some of that too!) Also, my symptoms came and went during the 1st trimester, so don't worry if this happens to you too. Best of luck for your appointment on Monday - hope it goes well for you! JuJu

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?