Whats Wrong With Me -pg122281392823

2 Replies
Marilia - September 30

hi everyone.i had a miscarriage on the 22nd of july, then i started bleeding on the 20th of august,very normal period.but this time i thought i was going to have my period on the 18 of september and i had it on the 20th.i did have unprotected s_x on my fertile days.but my period was strange and doesnt look nothing like my period, where i had some brownish-red spotting at first with very light cramps,after that i felt hot(as in high temperature), and headaches.iv been on my period since but went back to being brownish-red for about 3 days with stretchy stuff but brownish-red.similar to discharge.took a pregnancy test on the 17th but came out negative. Has anyone experienced this at all? or can anyone give me some advice What does it all mean?your advice is appreciated!!!!

eclipse - October 1

I would take a test just to be sure, that sounds an awful lot like the implantation bleeding I had with my son. The hot flashes too. I was very fertile after my D and C and it didn't take long after we started trying to find out I was pregnant. Good luck and keep us posted!

Tasman Bay Butterfly - October 6

You need to get your hormones checked to see where you're at after your m/c. Particularily your progesterone. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?