Wondering -pg110988113918

2 Replies
Lee - March 3

Just a small question about my m/c. I was told I was pregnant last wed.(Feb. 23). My last af was Dec. 27 and nothing in Jan. Then I did pregnancy tests and nothing came up positive until 3 weeks late with af. Then the positive blood test on Wed. so I'm kind of confused. I went to ER Feb. 28 with cramps and a small amount of blood and my hcg level was 30. Does this mean I wasn't very far along or that it dropped that fast? I'm new to this miscarriage stuff! Thanks for any reply!

Misty - March 3

I don't want to leave you hanging here but your question has me a little confused. Are you sure that you miscarried. You went to the ER with a little bleeding-did you miscarry after that? You won't miscarry with just a little bit of blood from what I know. It starts out light but then it grows heavier. And you pa__s clots. It sounds to me like you ought to get another appointment with your doctor to see if your HCG levels are rising or not. If you did definatley miscarry though it could have happened for a number of reasons one could be that you just had the wrong number of chromosomes, either in the egg or the sperm that fertilized that egg. That would cause your levels to rise but not that much. And a baby would not be able to form, so basically your body would let go of the sac that the baby would have formed in. That is the only main reason that I know about, maybe others can help more

Misty - March 3

Never mind I was looking around and I saw that you had posted your question somewhere else me and some other people apparantley understood that one better- hopefully you got all the advise you needed from that

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?