Pregnant-pg121611662019

2 Replies
kamal23 - July 15

i still havent got my Period. The last time i had them was the 10th of may,went to doc's and tested Neg, Also did hpt and neg 2. I have never been so stressed, as I just want to know what the story is. Doc said if i havent received them in 2wks fo for blood test, i just wish they would either come or that i even new i was pregnant, advise needed .......

lizwicker - July 17

i am the same way i have not had mine since may 12 i have all the signs.. sick as ever.. sick of being sick.. lol... but i have taken 3 at home tests and all have said negative and i just dont know anymore.. i am goin to get a blood test done but i have heard they even can come up negative and you can still be pregnant... i dont know what else it could be if im not prego cause i have never been this late and skipped 2 periods.. so if i am i should be about 9 weeks... and at 9 weeks i would think hcg would show up no matter when i took the tests.. but i have been reading alot and came across some stories where people never got a postive hcg till they were almost 3 months so i just dont know.. i hope you find out whats goin on...

soccerstar0114 - July 30

is it to early to get an ultrasound or something? for them to really check if something is there? Not getting your period could also be stress-related.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?