Am I Crazy -pg115074416518

2 Replies
mondrianette - June 19

This is a long story, and I am not sure whether i am pregnant or not. Probably not, but I want other's opinions. I skipped a period at the end of March. I am on the pill, (and my husband and I also use concoms to be extra careful) by the way. I took a couple of HPTs and got negatives. Kept on taking the pill normally, with plans to skip the next month's placebo week as not to have a period on my honeymoon. Took an HPT 2 days before my wedding (ept digital test) and it said "Pregnant." Went to planned parenthood the same day for a blood test which turned out negative. Skipped placebo week as planned, so no period that month. Took several more HPTs, all negative and I have had bleeding during the past 2 placebo pill weeks (so, 2 months of normal bleeding). However, I have had some symptoms that could possibly be attributed to pregnancy, slight br___t and nipple enlargement (blue veins on br___ts, too, but i have very pale skin), nipple discharge, weight gain, constipation, stuffy nose, very mild nausea, etc. I guess if i got pregnant when I think I might have, I would be 16-17 weeks pregnant. Am I completely crazy to think I could be pregnant?

mondrianette - June 19

..and i did miss a pill in the month before i missed my period.

chely - June 20

I'd call your doctor. I got pregnant on the pill with condems, so it is possible.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?