Am I Or Not -pg115150913718

13 Replies
Healer - June 28

I am due to start on 6/30. I had a faint positive (vertical blue line) on a Clear Blue yesterday afternoon. It took more than 10 minutes, but it wasn't an evap line. This morning, took other Clear Blue test and it was negative. Had HCG and Progesterone drawn this morning, but can't stop wondering and won't know results until tomorrow! Any similar situations out there?

trinadan - June 28

if it comes after 10 minutes it probrably is an evaporation line,, they can look just like faint positves,, it happned to me.. but i hope im wrong best of luck

Healer - June 28

Trinadan: Was your line blue?

wifey711 - June 28

I had the same thing ! I got like a + then + then - the + then - - . ADN started spoting today so i think mine might have been evap lines .. keep us posted ! My lines were blue also ... are you ttc ??

Healer - June 28

Thanks, wifey. Took a Dollar General test after work and it is negative. I guess there is no sense speculating, I should just wait for the results of the blood work. Isn't it amazing how this just takes over your mind?

wifey711 - June 28

Im a TEST A HOLIC LOL i cant stop doing it ... ANd its all I thnk of .. keep me posted on the bloodwork

Healer - June 28

Wifey- I didn't answer your question earlier about ttc. Yes, we are.

wifey711 - June 29

You get your blood results tom ?? Do you have any symptoms?

Healer - June 29

The doctor just called and told me my HCG was negative. I can now honestly answer someone on the internet when they ask whether a test can be a false positive. My line was blue, not a gray/white evaporation line. I am disappointed, but at least relieved to know one way or another.

wifey711 - June 29

good luck for July ! At lest you kno i still am waiting it out I think I might not be but I only spoted once so im going to test again if neg then ill resta__sure ..

Healer - June 29

Keep me posted, Wifey. I wish you great luck!!

wifey711 - June 30

hey my af is a regular flow now . So im not preg this month . It just was not meant top be this month . Well lets see what happens next month ! .. I would like to convieve in Aug so I could have a may baby but It doesent always work that way . LOL GOod luck keep me posted next month we seem to on the same type of cycle so maybe we can wait together again

Healer - June 30

I'm sorry your not pg, but lets definitely keep in touch. I should start af today, unfortunately. On a good note, my baby is four years old today. Do you have other children, Wifey, or are you trying for your first?

wifey711 - June 30

Yes my oldest son will be four July 13th and my youngest was 2 MArch 16 th \.. Two boys ... Now i want the girl ..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?