Am I Pregnant-pg112723802618

6 Replies
T. Thomas - September 20

I have been dealing with morning sickness symptoms for about 1 month (i'm on the pill). I have taken two home preg tests and both are negative. My stomach is growing and it hurts to sleep on my stomach. My cycle is suppose to start this week, and if it does should I take another test (that would make three in one month), or just assume that i'm not preg????

sue - September 20

Please go see the doctor, this is NOT normal!!! You could either be pregnant or you could have some very serious problems!!!! I know of a woman that had stomach problems and didn't go to the doctor and by the time it got sooo bad, it was too late for her and she had stage 3 ovarian cancer!!! she died 3 months later. Ladies, please take care of your bodies and see the doctor!!!!

T. Thomas - September 20

Me again...thanks for the advice. My doctor was concerned as well about ovarian cancer, so I had a blood test last week which tested for ulcers and ovarian cancer, both were negative. She thinks I may be preg, but wants to wait and see if i'm late this week before running more tests.

sue - September 20

I sure hope everyting checks out OK!!! Sounds like you have a very caring doc!!! Keep us posted, would love to hear an update...

T. Thomas - September 20

I will keep you updated. I'm having cramping as if my period is going to start, but in some of the other messages I saw people had cramping when they were preg. Is that normal?

sue - September 20

Yea, cramping is tricky. I know I did cramp when I was pregnant, but it was different. More like a tugging or pulling of a string inside and kind of sharp. My period cramps were more like the entire muscle contracted and slowly let go, more on the dull achy side. Gosh I only got cramps right before my period and realy light when i was on the pill. When Im not my cramps are pretty noticable. I kept thinking my period was going to start when I was but after a week of it not showing up I knew those signs were not my period coming but pregnancy signs!!!(now that i think back there were different)

T. Thomas - September 20

I see. Thanks:)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?