BFP -pg11903316105

5 Replies
kelsie08 - September 20

Anyone know anything about evaps? I have took 3 tests one verrrry faint purple line after 3-5 min and one with a clearly visible pink line but i totally forgot about the tests and didnt get to it till after the alloted time??? What color are evaps? Well I took another one yesterday but I have been drinkin alot! and my urine was clear? dont know if that affects tests? but so far Im 2 outta three and I havent yet to get a evap with this brand that I know of

kay101 - September 20

Which kind are you using? How easy is the line to see?

kelsie08 - September 21

I used the equate walmart brand the plus sign one. first one line was visible but verrrry faint second one was clearly visible but I forgot about the test and didnt get to check it till way later.

singlem0m - September 21

The color of your urine will not have any affect on the test. Although I do recommend you use first morning urine since it will be more concentrated. Sounds like you could be prego but with evap lines possible it's hard to tell. I would definitely test again first thing! good luck!

kelsie08 - September 21

Sorry I forgot to mention that the first test i took i go tthe verrry faint line in 3-5min..?? quick question if you are ovulating can the hpt test come up pos? while ovulating? sorry justa thought

kay101 - September 21

No, a pregnancy test won't come up positive if you are ovulating. Where are you at in your cycle and how many cycle days is your period normally? I've found that a lot of generic brands have evaps. I would try a first response. They're really cheap at Walmart, extremely reliable, and no evaps!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?