Could I Be Pregnant -pg112209732418

1 Replies
---- - July 23

I'm a teenage girl so I really need any advice here. This is the situation. 1) I'm on the pill - Sprintec, I take it every day, not at the EXACT same time every day, but I haven't missed a day yet. However I don't take the white pills for the week I'm on my period because it says that if you miss any just throw them out, so I figure they don't do anything. 2) I had s_x with my boyfriend on the last day of my period, he didn't pull out and we didn't use a condom because I was on my period still. My period ended about 3 hours after we had s_x. 4) I still had my period this month, it just ended a couple days ago, however it was a lot lighter and only lasted for 3 days, normally it's heavy and lasts for 3 or light and lasts for 4-5 days. 5) I currently have mono, so could that have anything to do with my period being funny? And I've had to pee quite frequently, but at the same time I've been drinking tons of liquids because of being ill. So I believe that's what it is. 5) I just need to know if I have any reason to be concerned or not. Like if a pregnancy test is really necessary or if in your opinion I don't have anything to worry about. Any response would be appreciated ASAP. Thank you <3

Andrea - July 23

The longer you take bcp, the lighter your period gets (at least in my case). I've been on the pill siince the birth of my last chinld, and I am down to a medium flow that lasts about 2-3 days...If I had to speculate, I would say that you are safe from pregnancy, and that your illness is causing problems. Just my thought on the subject, hope it helps...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?