Could I Be Pregnant -pg112765815718

1 Replies
Brooke - September 25

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant now for about 4 months. And everymonth when my period comes, we get so disappointed. So we await patiently for it to end and for me to start ovulating again. We purchased the clear blue easy ovulation monitor last month, and this month I didn't even ovulate. I was trying to remember what my period was like last month to see if maybe i was already pregnant, but I think it was normal. I am on day 43 right now, and I've never ever been this late before. I took a home pregnancy test last week, and it was negative. I have a dr's appt tomorrow, and i'm hoping to find out for sure, but then i've read a lot about people going in and having a negative blood test result and actually being pregnant. How do I make sure to get an accurate result? Every morning when i wake up i feel like i'm going to start my period- i've felt this way for about 2 weeks now, but that's as far as it goes.. I have cramping and i'm always having to go to the bathroom - but that's about all for symptoms, and it could all be mental....i just don't want to get my hopes up. Can anyone offer me and helpful information/advice?

kristin - September 26

try not to get your hopes up. my husband and i have been trying for two months and the same things are happening to me, i have finally decided not to worry about it and hopfully i get pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?