Could I Be Pregnant -pg114185648118

2 Replies
verolynn - March 8

My period is not was due on the 5th of this month, after having intercourse around that date before getting my period I found blood on my bed, at that point I thought oh my perod is here, but it was not. It was a big spot of blood on the bed and that was it. by mid morning when I went to go check or change my tampon there was nothing there, I took it out and left a pad insted just in case. Then a couple of days later I went for a run, and when I went to the restroom i had a light pink like discharge, again I thought it was my period but no luck. This has never happened before. I am cramping not to much but like if I was on my period and lower back pain (no sever pain). I did an early preganancy test and it came out negative which was on the day after I was due for my period. I could not wait till the morning so I did it when I got home from work.

reason0307 - March 9

My advice to you is go to the doctor and take a blood or urine test.

Constance - March 10

I don't know, if you had intercourse the same week as the test, the hormone wouldn't show up just yet. You don't get pregnant the moment you have s_x, it can take up to 48 hours. Sounds to me that was spotting for your period to come and if it doesn't in another 5-7 days, I'd test again. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?