Could I Be Pregnant -pg117224057618

1 Replies
Melinda1983 - February 23

I need some advice, because I've never been pregnant before. I'm on ortho tri-cyclen, which I've been on for over a year now, they worked great so far, but back in September my doctor put me on antibotics for swollen lympnodes, which at the time I didn't know would effect my birth control, I had been taking the antibotics until December, then I got my period regulated back on time, last month my period was normal, this month my period was light, not like it usually is, I knew something wasn't right, I was still feeling bloated and I had also been constipated. I took a equate pregnancy test, and it was positive, then I took a first response and it was negative, but the thing about it is I had just came off my period when I took the test, so should I of waited until I actually missed my period for March?

ErickaAnne - February 23

Yes and no. I tested positive 2 weeks before I should have took the test (it should be 5 days before your first missed period). I tested positive after taking 2 First Respose tests and positive on 2 drop tests (you pee in a cup and use a dropper to put it in the little spot that they tell you to drop it into). I was told that the drop test is most accurate by a doctor and it proved correct. You can get the drop tests at almost any drug store and/or Meijer/Kroger/Farmer Jacks/ect. Those are the best tests to use because they test a very small sample of urine and is most accurate. I would suggest taking the test right before or right sfter your missed period. OR you can take one now and the other before or after that period. I hope this helps you!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK HUN!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?