Could I Be Pregnant -pg120049422132

1 Replies
lele112 - January 16

I'm glad i'm not alone on this! My boyfriend and I had unprotected s_x all thru the time i would ovulate. However, we used the pull out method. My situation is that i am always very regular. Period every 28 days, very very heavy, and lasts from 6-7 days (the first 5 days being heavy,last couple light). This month my period came 2 days early and only lasted 4 days. The first day was like early period spotting(which usually my first day begins heavy!), the 2nd was heavy(though still not heavy like my normal period), the 3rd it began to lighten and 4th day was a brown spotting that only appeared when i wipe. (Sorry if this is too much info!) This is VERY abnormal for me, so i tried First Response preg. test, one the day i began bleeding and tried again 3 days after my actual period was supposed to start, both negative. Iv had some symptoms, although they could be mental (its happend few times before!!) Could someone PLEASE help me??? Any advice, opinions, or previous experiences are truly appreciated. THANK YOU ALL!!

mjvdec01 - January 16

I think you should see your doctor for a quant_tative hcg blood test to be sure.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?