Could I Be Pregnant -pg112835416518

5 Replies
Lorey - October 3

I am 21 and over two weeks late. My last period was 8/16/05, before that 7/20/05. I am usually regular. I am not on the pill or anything. And I have had unprotected s_x with my boyfriend multiple times. But he never came inside of me. He is extremely supportive either way. I have taken a couple pregnacy tests and all came out negative. I've had a little bit of nausea, some sporatic headaches, and some cramping. My life is basically stress-free. Should I test again? When? Do I need to go to the doctor?

Claire - October 3

Can you still get pregnant, even if he pulls out before he comes ?

Amanda - October 3

Yes you can. I got pregnant before using that method

mark kerry - October 4

hey claire i never pulled out so u probs r pregnant soz

to lorey - October 4

you are a lucky girl, sounds like you have a good guy who is supportive!!! a negative test after 2 weeks looks like you probably are not, but you never know. If you are still just not feeling right you can test again after a week to ease you mind. I have been in your boat many times and they were false alarms. I would only call or go to the doctor if your symptoms seem to bother you and you never get your period or you end up testing positive. Make sure to take you vitamins if you are they will help the baby and your smyptoms...good luck!!!

Shawna - October 4

You can still get pregnant even if he pulls out. A small amount of preejaculate comes out during s_x. It is called preejaculate because it occurs before ejaculation. It contains millions of sperm.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?