Faint Positive Line-pg120846545336

3 Replies
maybemaybenot - April 17

I took a pregnancy test today and saw a very, very VERY faint line, I have a child and know what it feels like to be pregnant and I feel no symptoms. I heard you can't get a false positive, but reading what some of you are saying...you CAN?? I'm confused.

E586467 - April 17

Congratulations. I have 2 kids & my doctor told me that you will NEVER get a false positive if you follow the instructions and get the positive within the time frame (usually 5-10mins) so if that's when you got your pos congrats. There are a number of reasons why you might get a false pos eg: you don't follow the instructions & get your pos after 10mins, you are on fertility treatments, or you have hormonal abnormalities. Anyway if your still unsure what to think just do another test in a couple of days. Goodluck.

orim88 - April 21

hello, , what a "false positive " could be is a chemical pregnancy meaning you take the test early enough and still get your period maybe a lil late or whatever you were pregnant just didnt work out, i had one last month took a first responce like at 10DPO and was positive then like started bleeding a lil bit after my period was due , sucks cuz we want another baby , but thats the risk of taking a test i guess anything can happen, you jkust hope for the best

Asia1979 - April 21

Hey the joke is lastweek I took a pregnancy test last week and it the one where you get a + or - sign. I test had 2 in the box! I took one and the line for negative was really blue but there was a very faint faint faint line going down as if its positive! I took one the next morning same thing! My periods due tomorrow so I took a early test! I'm wondering to girl! Just waiting till the mths over! Not sure but I also heard there is no such thing as a false positive. I need answers too to be sure!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?