Help -pg114650691218

4 Replies
wouie - May 1

Hi. New here. Right, where to start. I've always had a period at the same time each month; normally at the beginning. So I was expecting to have one at the beginning of April, normally around the 7th day of the month. Anyway so I waited and waited. Then I got worried around 2 weeks ago, so bought a HPT, came out negative. Now I'm a month late, 1 negative test, feeling nauseous occassionally, thrown up once, always going to the toilet, bloated, and a big belly! I'm thinking of going to my local clinic and seeing if they could figure it out. Any suggestions? I'm confused...

wouie - May 1

Anybody? Anyone out there lol.

catarata24 - May 5

I would go and get a blood test. Some women don't get positives on HPT's.

Ivette69 - May 6

I would also go and take a blood test. The same thing is happening to me , I was suposed to have my period in april 24 and nothing. I am a month and 5 days late right now. I had 3 at home pregnancy test and one blood test thursday and It was also NEGATIVE. I dont know what is happening to me but monday I have to make an appointment to see whats up. so I will let you know WOUIE.

wouie - May 7

All is well. Went to the clinic on the 3rd, and they did a test, negative. But now i've had my period, came on the 6th. So all is well now :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?