Help Me -pg119249052926

0 Replies
BetsyC - October 15

I am a week late and very impatient! I have taken lots of the tests from the dollar store and then this morning I decided to take a First Resonce test and it was also negative. I have heard that it is probably because it's too early. I remember when my husband and I did "it"....I didn't think I was obvioulating, thought I already had but I heard that I might have obvioulated late which means i got pregnant and it puts me only 11 days preg (happened on Oct 4) and I heard thats too early to tell. Any help is appreciated! We weren't necessilarly trying but the thought is awesome and I have become completely wrapped up in it and I am just dying to know and it 's driving me crazy!! I am hoping that within a few days it will say positive, I have been extrememly tired and everything upsets my stomach. I hope that I am pregnant because if I'm not something's wrong with me! Any help would be greatly appreciated, We have only been married for 4 months and we don't even have any health insurance because of my husbands new job. It is starting on Nov. 1 but if I got pregnant this month it won't cover it will it? AHH HELP!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?