Help Please-pg120008432074

7 Replies
Kayla32 - January 11

The last day of my period was Aug 1st 2007, all my pregnancy tests are nege, I have gaines like 30 pounds, my br___ts are bigger, white discharge are coming out of the, I have strong stiffening in my abdomen, with kicks too, I am 250 pounds now, I had an ultra sound but they did not see any baby, but I am still getting alot of contractions in my upper abdomen, my abdomen is very hard, what is going on with me, am I pregnant, I purchase a fetal doppler and am getting fetal heart beats at 120, I even hear placental sound in my abdomen, but where is the baby, am I having an abdominal pregnancy, how could I know, I recorded the fetal heart sounds on my phone, can someone help me please? ?

mjvdec01 - January 11

You need to take your doppler to the OB with you and let him hear what you are hearing. Don't wait! I hope you are taking prenantal vitamins just in case, it sounds to me like you need them. You can get them at any drug store until you get a prescription. My goodness, go to the doctor and demand he listen to your doppler and try his own! Let me know what happens. I know it is friday, so maybe go to the ER and do what i suggested, so you don't have to wait until monday. I have to know how this turns out. Good luck!

Kayla32 - January 11

Thank you so much for the advise, I will do what you say, my husband and I was talking in the living room and all of a sudden I felt some more contractions this evening, but they are irregular, girl this stiffening was so hard.

mjvdec01 - January 11

Are you going to the ER tonight, or are you going to wait until monday and see your OB? I think what you are experiencing are Braxton Hix contractions, they are common and can sometimes be painful. If I may ask, how long ago did you have your ultrasound?

Kayla32 - January 11

I had an ultrasound this week, but I don't get the results as yet, I had one in september, which did not see anything, I will see the OB on Moday, cause girl I can't stand the ER, especially on weekends, the long waits, you know what I mean, take care

mjvdec01 - January 11

Kayla, take care this weekend and let me know how it goes on monday.

Kayla32 - January 14

Still waiting on Answers

mjvdec01 - January 14

I'll be looking for your next post.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?