How Do I Know -pg110150017686

3 Replies
uma - November 26

I missed my period, took an hcg test that came out negative. i spotted the next month, a few weeks later took another hcg that came out negative. this month, i missed my period by a mile again, I took another hcg which had a faint positive line. Are these at home tests accurate enough for you to know that you are pregnant or not?

T - November 29

Uma - Home pregnancy tests are accurate enough to know if you are pregnant or not. You only get a positive result when HCG has been detected in your urine. Once HCG has been detected that is a strong indication of pregnancy. If you have a positive, like you have, then you need to contact your doctor for confirmation of the pregnancy. Good luck!! :o)

Scared - September 17

Hey I Always Start My Period On The 10th and I Had Unprotected S_x (i kno Stupid) on Aug 28th I Havent started my period is it possible i could be pregnant?... But He Used the withdrawl method he took it out and jacked off the rest of the way?..Please Give Me sum Comments...

b - September 20

I would take a hpt to give yourself peace of mind. Withdrawl is not 100%. There is pre-c_m, which does also contain sperm. You could be pregnant. Take a test, and let us know the results.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?