I Dont Know -pg113967144318

1 Replies
confused.... - February 11

ok...im 16 and i just dont know...people have been telling me im just sick or its just nevers, but ive been vomiting and been really sleepy...and i think i might be...well...pregnant...but i dont know...cuz that night...he didnt have a condom on...but he didnt go all the way in but he went a little bit in...and i know pre-c_m has sperm in it and i know he had some on the tip of him...and also he finished right on my privet area and i just dont know...i asked my friends mom (i told her is was for a report) how she knew she was pregnant and she said that some people just know...and then theres the missed period and morning sickness....but i havent missed mine yet...its supposed to come soon (like in a few days) and ive just been so sleepy and i dont know...i took a pregnancey test and it said i wasnt but that was like only 5 days after we did that...so i dont know...someone please tell me if u might know if i am or not or what i should do..this guy just got into the college of his dreams and my parents are really chrisian..but i know if i am i'll be ok with it and i'll be more than happy with my baby but i just dont knwo about him b/c he just got back with his ex-girlfrind...well someone please help me...i just dont know... ~confused~

HannahBaby - February 11

o boy......hopefully you are NOT pregnant...that would be the best thing for everyone involved, and if you are and you "bf" wants nothing to do with you, he still have to help you financially with the baby. If your not preg, d__n girl be more careful next time!! keep us posted on how your doing

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?