I Need Help -pg115046414618

5 Replies
JusCallMeSteph07 - June 16

My last normal period was the 15th of MAy. I should I have gotten my next period June 9th since my periods are always like clock work and always last exactly 3 days. This time I was 2 days late (June 11th) and when I started it was a thick brown stingy mucus the brown mucus lasted 2 days the 3rd day was more red with some light pink and the 4th and 5th day have just been brown spotting not even enough for a pntyliner just enough to see it when I wipe. I took a HPT but it was negative. I have had spells of gas, burps and extreme fatigue. Headaches, and it kinda feels like sea sickness but no throwing up. Anyone got any ideas I really nees some!!! Please Help!

YvetteF - June 16

This kinda sounds like me too. I had my last period on March 25th. I had terrible cramping which never happens. I have just missed my third period. I have every symptom but the throwing up. I am even at the point where the veins in my b___bs are blue and VERY prominent and yesterday I felt lumps all over the inside of both b___sts - milk ducts?- All of my urine tests have been neg and 1 neg blood test. I had a lot of blood work done and should get the results today to see if anything else is wrong with me. If there is nothing wrong with my tests, I have to be pregnant, right? I have heard of sooo many women testing neg, even thoughout thier whole pregnancy. My symptoms started with headaches and then nausea w/out vomiting. My mother was pregnant with me 3 1/2 months before she tested pos. Everyone is different. Trust your insinct. Please keep me updated. I would love to have a support buddy. this is hard when doctors act like you're nuts and believe everyone fits into the same mold. Yvette

well just email anytime at [email protected] I would love the support of someone else to. My b___bs are sore or anything I have noticed a change in my hunger tho. And I have been craveing milk! and i normally hate milk!

YvetteF - June 16

My mom said she craved milk and she can't stand it either. Have you set up any appointments with the Dr? Have you had any children before? It's so frustrating because I really feel I am preg, but without a pos test, I feel like I can't tell anyone yet. I wanted this great pregnancy with a big belly and everyone could know. I can't have it yet. I told my husband that we'll show up to the delivery room when I am in labor and they give me a hard time because I have no preg. record. It's so hard to wait and see when all you want is an answer. I haven't been able to drink at BBQ's and I have no interest in going out anymore because I can't stand everyone having a fun time and me being their sober cab. I just hate being in this unsure state. If you want to email me I am at [email protected] I would recommend maybe you start prenatal vits. I can't hurt anything. Keep me updated and good luck!

Yeah I had a blood test done Wednesday this week, They called Thursday to say it was negative. I started crying so hard, and I didn't really know why I just knew something wasn't right. I knew something was wrong with the test or that somethign else was wrong with me. And I knew I wasn't making it all up in my head.... I mean I can't make myself think oh im so tired you know? No, I haven't had any children. And I to had the fantasy of the perfect pregnancy with the big belly and everyone asking boy or girl and the name and ..... everything like that. I'm afraid to take tylenol afraid if I am like what will it do to the baby? My jeans fit me last week now they dont! My dads had a friend who didnt even know she was pregnant, becuz she didnt gain weight or anything and on easter last year she was in her yard giving her sister who is like 23 a piggy back rid and she got a sharp pain in her side and thought it was her kidney. when she went to the hospital they said okay your a 5 talking bout dialated. and she was like IM NOT PREGNANT. and later that night she gave birth to a health baby boy. She said she had her period her entire pregnancy The weridest thing i've noticest is my periods usually last 3 days , red some pink, this one is brown! and im still spotting and today is the 5th day.... im know something is not right

julzness - June 16

Dear Yvette and Steph... I too suspect am pregnant (not good), yet i can't find out a way to be sure. My periods are regular, but lately they've been a few days late and this month i've experienced about 10 days of spotting between periods, randing from thick red mucus.. to brown spotting. Based on the reasearch i've done I know for a fact you could get an unltrasound to check if you're pregnant or set up an appointment with a gynecologist is home tests failed. Mind you, sometimes spotting and cramping and alll other possible symptoms may be indication of something other than pregnancy including v____al infections. Also, if you get too concerned with this, your psychological instincts may make it even more believable and accentuate your physical symptoms.. i would reccomend talking to a GYNECOLOIST... not really a doctor.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?