Implantation Bleeding-pg114252191418

3 Replies
Trish - March 16

CAN YOU HAVE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING TWICE IN ONE MONTH?

maybeybaby - March 17

Hey Trish.I'm in the same situation, i spotted red once on Mar.1, and spotted brown Mar.14 and currently (Mar.17). It only shows when i wipe though. i just came off the pill in Dec '05', so i don't really kno wuts going on. Hopefully someone can help the both of us. Good Luck!

Trish - March 17

Its really confusing. I never had any spotting not even when i wipe other than just those 2 times. first time was just pink and white discharge and two weeks later brown discharge. I wish someone had a little insight on this for us. You and I are pretty much on the same schedule. The first time for me was around the first and belive it or not the second time was on the 14th 3 days ago but nothing since. good luck.

maybeybaby - March 17

ack!!! i'm starting to get really irritated and my body is starting to p__s me off. i wish i knew wut was going on. Well last night i bought 20 pregnancy strip online (early-pregnancy-tests.com) i could believe how much money i was saving buying them online, consider buying online its wayyy cheaper.lol. Well the spotting is ceasing. finally. i'll keep you posted on wut the results are. Have u taken a HPT? when were you due on AF?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?