Implantation Bleeding -pg121868194536

1 Replies
yeabejealousox - August 13

ok, so i have had this feeling that i am pregnant for about 2 to 3 weeks now. so you all know i was before and had to have an abortion not my choice. thinking back to that pregnancy i thought i had my period when it was really implantation bleeding. i'm just curious if it could be the same thing now. i started bleeding on monday the 11. my af isn't due till the 16th. and this bleeding doesn't feel like my period at all. usually i'm really really heavy. i go through 2-3 pads a day. i'm on day 2 of my bleeding and haven't had enough to fill a panty liner. but its not like pink or brownish. its red. i've read that it can be like that too, that some women mistake implantation bleeding for their period. i really think its ib. my br___t are really sensitive. as we speak i have a headache. i've been lightheaded. been cranky beyond belief for 2 weeks now. and today after i ate a chocolate chip cookie i wanted a pickle. and i wanted pineapple with peanut butter earlier too. idk something about this is telling me i'm pregnant. btw i plan on taking a test saturday morning with my bf.

yeabejealousox - August 13

btw. i've been really nauseous too.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?