Is It Possible -pg117189280051

3 Replies
MDB - February 19

to not ovulate and therefore not have a period? I am a week late and got a couple of neg. test results last week. I have been having preg. symptoms and really want the test to be pos. I have never been late in my life so I was just wondering if maybe I didn't ovulate.

Pipa - February 19

Any recent changes like going off birth control or major stressors that may be affecting your hormones? That can definitely throw you off. Maybe you should consider going to your OBGyn?

MDB - February 19

Nope, not at all. That's what is so strange!!! I haven't even been on birth control for over a year. I called the Dr. and they said to call back in another week. Then I will be 2 weeks late.

crackersforme - February 19

MDB...I'm the same way....I'm coming up on 3 weeks late....tested negative the other morning. But have all the signs. The most noticeable now is I get nauseaus for no reason every now & then....EXTREMELY ga__sy (I've never farted so much in my live!!! lol) & my taste buds seem to have COMPLETELY changed. Everything I loved to eat before....tastes terrible now. I used to live on fast food (McDonalds/Burger King/Taco Bell, etc...) & drink LOADS of Mountain Dew...I have trouble 'forcing' myself to eat fast food now & haven't had any Mountain Dew..actually since I was due for my last pd (that's strange...just thought of that). I've been drinking those little juice packets like crazy...my thirst is out of control!! Anyways...enough of my rambling...let me know what you find out.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?