Is She Pregnant -pg121079258169

2 Replies
Biff2240 - May 14

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My gf and I had unprotected s_x using the pull out method almost a month ago(I think..it couldn't have been any less than three weeks ago for sure). We did use spermicidal foam though. Anyway, she is 7 days late on her period. She wasn't gonna tell me this because she knew I would freak out. Apparently, she has had irregular periods before though only it has been a few months since that happened. She said that one time her period came three weeks late. Well, after day 4 of no period she took a "First Response" pregnancy test and it came up negative. She has no symptoms of being pregnant. Yesterday (day 6 of no period) she took another test which also came up negative. Still no period today though. Now I know she said before that she has gone up to three weeks late on having a period but I am really freaking out. What are the odds that she is pregnant? The baby would have been conceived almost a month ago so it should have shown up on the tests right? Yes, I know we made a mistake and we don't plan on doing it again!

clindholm - May 14

I would think it would have come up on a test by now. Most people will test positive the day they miss their period. It is highly unlikely that she is pregnant. She may want to retest again next week if her period has not shown up, but I don't think you have to worry.

Teddyfinch - May 14

with her periods being irregular, i'd be reeeally careful because you just never know when ovulation will come out of nowhere. but you guys sounds safe to me. oh and just so you guys don't break your wallets, the dollar store tests work fine too. i found out i was pg on a dollar store test =)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?