Is There A Chance-pg111999208018

5 Replies
Jade - June 28

I missed my period, its now about 3 weeks late. I took a home pregnancy test it came up negative then i went to the doctor and got a blood test done it also said negative but i have this feeling that i am pregnant. Is there a chance that the blood test could be wrong and i really am pregnant? please help!

Amy - June 28

Yes they can be wrong. My sister had a blood test done when her period was 3 1/2 weeks late and it was negative. She kept feeling sick and never got her period so they did another blood test when she was 5 weeks late and it was positive.

Jade - June 28

thanksss!!! ...its just that my mom and the doctors both say that blood tests are always right and thats all there is to it. But i really dont believe that at all but thank u ..that makes me feel better!

Beth - June 28

I hope this is true for me, as well. I am 3 1/2 weeks late and have had a negative blood test last week. I thought for sure I had two faint positive home tests, but lost confidence in that after my blood test results. there is always hope, if not this month, then next.

Jade - June 29

Still havent gotten my period. still wondering if i am pregnant or not. I hate not knowing...i felt sick one morning and threw up but thats the only sickness ive gotten

Katy - June 29

As I have recently learned there are 2 types of blood tests... qualitative and quant_tative. the first is only as accurate as a hpt and the second tells u exactly how much of the horomone u have in ur system. I had a quant_tative done today :) so if u had a qualitative blood test then u definitly have a chance of getting a false negative. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?