Is This For Real -pg122101601690

2 Replies
ivyaaliyah - September 9

So I heard that this could happen but, to be honest, thought it might be the body thinking you're pregnant. My last period started July 14th. It was a little weird in July since I had my period for maybe a day on July 6th and then started again on July 14th for 5-7 days. I can't remember the length now. I shrugged it off thinking it was because I hadn't taken my birth control after the last package ended. Even without birth control pills, I have always been pretty regular. Just without them, I get really crampy and apparently get cysts. Anyway, by my calculation, I am about 3 weeks late. I took two home prego tests with neg results and even had a blood test which came back neg. The nurse told me to start my birth control pills again and it should make my period come. But that would take another 3 weeks for that to happen. What do yall think? Should I take my BC pills or ride it out?

clindholm - September 10

Don't the cysts effect your cycle?

ivyaaliyah - September 10

No. I should clarify about the cyst. I have only had one cyst, last December. My doc said it was probably because I didn't take my BC pills for a month and that's why it formed.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?