Missed Period-pg120576986236

0 Replies
SComas - March 17

I just got married seven months ago and since then my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant. I have never missed my period..ever. And, am always punctual every 28 days. But on Mar. 6, I missed my period for the first time and now its been two weeks and still don't have my period. I did a HPT day after my missed period and it was Negative. Then, I waited two more days and went to the doc for a blood test and that too came out negative. So the doc said he would prescribe Provera to make my period come down and I refused to take it after I found out what it really was. I waited one more week and tested with a HPT again it was negative. I haven't had any menstral symptoms but, I have been real dizzy to the point that I almost fell in the bathroom and always naussiated all day through. My br___ts have not been sore until just two days ago, and my headaches are very severe, I also have alot of bloatiness and constant gas. I don't drink much fluids throughout the day but go to the bathroom a lot and normally I wouldn't. My next period is supposed to come down on Mar. 31 and I don't Know what to do if it doesn't. Has any one been in my same situation please let me know?? Please Help.. Thanks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?