Need Some Help -pg117224815518

1 Replies
AlieNicole - February 23

Hi everyone.. I was wondering if anyone could answer my question . I have a very irregular period. Last year I had my period three times, once around Feb, and then again around Sept. I knew something was wrong so I went to the doctor, they put me on a medication ( No i cant remember the name, I took all the pills and through away the bottle.. but im in the process of finding out what it's called!) I took two weeks worth, taking a one pill everyday.. this then caused me to have my 3rd period which was from December 15th to around the 24th. I haven't had another cycle yet this year. I had unprotected s_x during Jan of this year, also a few times in the last three weeks. Is there anyway I could be pregnant or any chance of me becoming pregnant ? Every month I have symptoms of my period, my face breaks out .. horrible mood swings etc.. but It just never happens .I have been feeling a little nausea this started a few days ago, my back has been a little sore and my br___ts have been a little tender, but not horribly sore.. If anyone could give me any information on this I would appreciate it :)

kdlovesrd - February 26

The drug you took might've been Medroxy. I am taking that now (12 pill dosage, 1 pill per day) to induce my period. I have 3 pills left to see if my cycle starts by Friday.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?