Negative Test Pg1304193194

5 Replies
seante92 - April 30

im 18 and my last period was in march 7-11 after my period went off my bf and i have had unprotected s_x non stop we are ttc well shortly after that i noticed my nipples had gotten really sore to the touch couldnt even lay nothing on them i took hpt and they were negative also if im pregnant i would be 8 weeks now so now im experiencing still sore nipples/br___t, nausea, cravings and adversions, sleeping alot, frequent urination non stop, missed periods, fainting, i've gotten alot bigger it looks like im 2 months pregnant and my stomach is a little tight and all the hpt i took came negative so i went to the doctor april 14 he only did a urine test and it came negative but i really think im pregnant and alot off people do also including my boyfriend but the doctor said the only way he will do a blood test is if the hpt come positive can someone please help me

me2u - April 30

You need to insist on having a blood test. Blood test very rarely are wrong. Every doctor that I know will do a blood test if you have pregnancy symptoms even if the hpt is negative. I recently had a blood test and the lady who did my lab said that one patient never tested positive with a urine test the entire pregnancy. If I were you I would get a second opinion.

me2u - April 30

By the way, please post what you find out. So many ask questions like yours but don't follow up with what they find out so please let us know!

seante92 - April 30

ok thanks for your advice im going to try to get a second opinion or jus go back to the doctor since you can really tell im pregnant im big like im 8 weeks or 8 weeks and a half. can you tell me more about the woman who didnt test positive on hpt? was the baby okay? did her doctor urine test come up negative also?

me2u - April 30

It was the doctor's urine test that never showed a positive. The technician didn't tell me anything else only that she never tested positive through her entire pregnancy. I a__sume if something had been wrong she probably would have told me.

me2u - May 10

Please let me know what has happened to you. I am very interested to know if you were pregnant. I just an early miscarriage and had similar symptoms to you so I would like to know your results. My v____al ultrasound confirmed that my utereus lining was wrinkled which indicates a miscarriage.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?