Paternity-pg122366063573

1 Replies
nadiatheo - October 10

How does paternaty test work? I have not slept with anyone else but with the partner I had, I fell pregnant and because of a fight I took him to have a paternity test to show him that i was not hiding anything. To my surprise the test was negative and now he thinks that his daughter is someone Else's. What the h__l? I didn't fertilize myself.. What can i do? The test was a blood test. .

MandyMoo - October 15

Hi there. I have done a bit of reading and have found that paternity tests aren't all that accurate. A more reliable way to ascertain parenthood is via DNA a___lysis (known as genetic fingerprinting of individuals), although older methods have included ABO blood group typing, a___lysis of various other proteins and enzymes, or using HLA antigens. The current techniques for paternity testing are using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) and restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP). For the most part however, DNA has all but taken over all the other forms of testing. Genetic testing has a 99.999% accuracy rate, or 99,999 out of 100,000 for the case where DNA samples of mother, child and the two disputed fathers are available.[1] I hope this helps!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?