Please Help-pg120677192219

2 Replies
nadiamallet - March 29

Hi, I would like to know if this is possible. I am 20 years old, engaged and in a healthy relationship. My problem is that I am 17 weeks late!! My period is like clockwork every month but last time I had one was in November but it was very light, no cramps. I just noticed while using the washroom which is very unusual for me. Since about 2 months ago, I started to wonder if I was pregnant. I started taking hpt's and all NEGATIVES!! Even now, still negative. I had blood work done (yes or no) and it was negative (2 months ago). The doctor thought I was nuts because he told me hpt's are always accurate which I thought was BS! I am starting to wonder now because my belly is really big and hard and I can swear I feel movements in my belly. My fiancee and parents all think I am pregnant but the doctors won't give me the time of day and won't book me for ultrasound since my blood work was negative 2 months ago!! I don't know what to do and was wondering if anyone could let me know if it is possible to be pregnant at almost 5 months and not have a positive test. I am very healthy, not over weight (only my big belly with stretch marks!!) and have all the symptoms. Please let me know!!!!!

E586467 - March 29

Go to another doctor in another clinic and DEMAND an untrasound. It sure sounds like you are pregnant and if you aren't at least an ultrasound will hopefully give you an idea of what is happening. I'm surprised your doctor is being so neglagance considering you are getting a belly,

E586467 - March 29

Sorry I meant negligent.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?