Please Help Me -pg120407085948

2 Replies
lolly221 - February 26

Hi. I've a problem, or I might just be paranoid. I've missed 3 periods since the last time I've had intercourse. However, I'm on birth control and have taken it religiously. I've taken four pregnancy tests - one the week after my first missed, then a week later, then a month later, then a month later, and they've all come out negative. Netherless, I'm still a bit paranoid. What are the chances of having four negatives, a birth control fluke, and STILL being pregnant? Please help me, I've yet to have a period since then...please help!

CarrieM - February 26

Well have you been on any antibiotics? Alot of women get prego when they have been sick, because antibiotics have a negative affect on bc. BC is very good at preventing pregnancy, so I don't see how you would be. You have to go to the doc so he can check you out and give you some med to get your period going again.

lolly221 - February 27

No, I'm not on any antibiotics - the only other medicine I've taken is, like, advil. In terms of symptoms I'm not having any - I'm not nauseas, overly tired, urinating frequently, and my b___sts are normal...my doctor said that with the kind of bc im on it's not abnormal to miss this many periods, but I don't understand how someone can miss THAT many and not be pregnant...is it possible to have a negative result 2.5 months into your pregnancy?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?