Please Read -pg114809658418

3 Replies
oh_Lola - May 19

Hey , I have a quick question, well actually a concern. I have been on birth control since i was 16, and now I'm 20 and my partner is quite a few years older then me. Anyways i have been off of birth control for a good week and a half. And my partner of 3 years and i have had s_x while i have been off of it. We have been very careful and all not to get pregnant. The other night we had a few to many drinks and we had s_x, though we didn't use a condom we used the pull out effect, the real question is, whats the chance of me being pregnant due to one night of drunken fun?! *ASKED THIS QUESTION ON THE PREGNANCY SIGNS BOARDS BUT HAVENT HAD ANY ACTUAL ANSWERS! PLEASE HELP!

oh_Lola - May 19

oh and the main reason why i went off of birth control was cause last month i missed a few days, was just so busy with things, and when i realized it . i was off for the week of my period then plus 3 days, so i just took it then i have been having symptoms right, so when i was done my pack, my period was on time, but the thing is my period would be there in the morning time, but then gone by lunch time and for the rest of the day, but then back again in the morning, it did this for 3 days, then it was gone, i did a pregnancy test , clear blue digital one, and it said negative. but i havent been feeling the best and so i decided to stay off birth control for another month just incase. But my partner and i werent thinking and well ...the rest is in my first post!

oh_Lola - May 20

*bump*

Bethy - June 1

there is not a great chance that you are pregnant, but always *some* chance...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?